For English Language Learners
Available for Pre K – Grade 2
Distinguish Content Learning Gaps from Language Acquisition Issues
The Children’s Progress Academic Assessment (CPAA) is available in both English and Spanish. Schools and districts nationwide use the CPAA in Spanish to assess the early literacy and mathematics skills of their Pre K – 2nd grade English Language Learners.
CPAA Benefits for Spanish-speaking English Language Learners (ELLs)
- Evaluate academic performance independent of English language proficiency
- Receive more accurate data by using an assessment that is culturally and academically appropriate for ELL students
- Communicate effectively with the parents of English language learners using Spanish-language parent reports
Proven Results: English Language Learner (ELL) Success Stories
- Read a case study from a district that uses CPAA data to drive Pre K instruction for bilingual students.
- Read a case study from a school that has used the CPAA to reduce Special Education referrals by more than 50% in the first year of CPAA use or watch the video below to hear the principal of this school discuss success of the CPAA implementation firsthand on KFOX News.
Learn more about how we can help you drive ELL achievement: Request a Demo.